Graphic design is a wide open space. Design Pickle is one of many tools you can use to bring your creations to life.
The first question you should ask yourself is:
Can I reasonably explain or show what I want?
If the answer is yes, great! Let's continue.
If you feel like you need a phone call, meeting, advice or guidance on what to create for your business – Design Pickle may not be the best fit for you and your brand at this time.
Here is an initial list of graphic requests we do support:
- Display ads
- Print or digital brochures
- T-shirt graphics
- Trade show marketing materials
- Facebook ad graphics
- Instagram graphics
- Google display ads
- Social media quotes
- Promotional items
- Outdoor graphics
- Sales sheets
- Event flyers
- Email header graphics
- Blog header graphics
- “Hero” images for your website
- Basic photo edits & manipulation
- Knocking out backgrounds
- Ecommerce graphics
- Logo updates
- Presentation graphics
- Revising webpage mockup
- Simple infographics
- And many, many more types of requests
Here are more items you can create with a PRO plan:
- 2-3 second GIF animations
- Light website or landing page design (we do not code, just provide the design files)
- Original, non-trademarked branding and logos with a clear concept or direction
- More advanced infographics
- Powerpoint presentations
To see our most recent client work – visit our work sample page.
With a Custom Illustrations subscription you can create:
- Cartoon Art Style
- Geometric Art Style
- Realistic Art Style
- Photo to Vector Conversions
- Mascot or Character Creation with Specific Poses
- Complex Vector edits from existing vector material
- Blueprint/Floor Plans (tracing only)
- Merch Illustrations (vector-based)
- Children’s storybooks (digital illustrations/vector-based)
- Illustrated Manuals
- Coloring Books
Remember: if you can explain your request, and it’s not on the list below, we’ll do our best to execute it.
Design Pickle does have its limitations.
We DO NOT support the following types of requests:
- Video or motion graphics
- Extremely complex or fine art illustrations
- Fillable or interactive PDF documents
- Photoshop art or complex photo manipulation
- 3D / CAD
- HTML / CSS / UI / UX, mobile or app design
You also may find that due to the scope and complexity we might be a better fit for some projects, and not others. Use your best judgement and COMMUNICATE with your designer.
They will work hard to get you what you need!