Simply click My Requests from the top header of the Design Pickle Platform (DPP), and you'll see your Request Queue:
- If you have different users in your account, you can click the drop-down menu to filter the requests by the user that submitted them.
- In the search bar, you can type in the request name or number to locate your specific design request.
- If you can't find your request in the Queue, click the Delivered tab to view all completed design requests.
- This is your request title.
- This is your request number (or ticket number).
The easiest way to search for your past design requests and download your files is by searching for it in the DPP, but you can also search for past emails from your design team in your email inbox!