Exclusive to our Pro, Premium, and Power plan subscribers.
Another cool way to connect Design Pickle with Asana through Zapier is that you can receive replies coming from your designer within Asana! How cool is that?
No need to keep checking your inbox, and you can keep all your projects all in one place (although our platform is that way too!)
So, let's dive into the specifics.
What You'll Need:
An Asana account
A Zapier account
A Design Pickle account
And 5-10 minutes to set up the Zap!
Create Your Zap
Start by heading to Zapier and starting a new Zap, where the first app is Design Pickle, and the second is Asana.
Your Zap setup should look like this:
Then, choose "Use Zap" and let's set it up!
1) Connect your Design Pickle account, if you haven't done so already.
2) Zapier will want to test the connection to make sure it can find data. Run this test, and continue.
1) Connect your Asana account.
2) Customize your Story for the Zap:
Note: Zapier will ask you for more information and make sure you choose the correct settings. A very important setting is the Request Zapier ID, make sure to choose the correct one by customizing the Task.
3) Once your Zap looks like the above, you're good to run a test.
4) Check your Asana task to see if the reply came through and if it did...celebrate!!
You're ready to turn your Zap on 😁
Want additional Zapier support from Design Pickle?
We’ve got you covered.
Need further help? Email us through [email protected], or click the chat button on the lower right-hand side of this window to chat with us.