Managing your multiple brands within Design Pickle is easy with Brand Profiles.
Log into the Design Pickle platform. Once in, head to the "My Account" section of the menu and find the "Brand Profiles" option. Here you'll find an area to store the names, description, colors, and assets for each of your brands.
To create a new brand, click on "Add Brand" and fill in the information on the form.
Be sure to click "Save Brand" upon completing the form.
Attaching Brands to Your Requests
Once you've created and saved your brands, you'll be able to attach them to your design requests through the submission form.
You'll find a dropdown that will allow you to select which brand you'd like to send along with your request. It is not a required field, so if you don't have a brand you'd like to submit with the request, no worries!
What should I include in my Brand Profile?
Consider including information such as:
- What is your brand's mission and vision?
- Who is your target audience?
- What words would you use to describe your brand's personality?
- What are your brand's history, values, and stories?
- What are some things you'd like your designer to keep in mind when designing for your brand?
How many brands can I add?
You can add as many brands as you'd like!