Managing multiple brands within Design Pickle is easy with Brand Profiles.
Log in to the Design Pickle Platform. Once in, hover over My Account and click Brand Profiles.
To create a new brand, click Add Brand and fill in the information on the form—a window will pop up and you will be able to input the brand name, target audience, and include a more elaborate description of your brand.
Make sure you click Save Brand when you're done!
Attaching Brands to Your Requests
Once you've created and saved your brands, you'll be able to attach them to your design requests through the submission form.
You'll find a drop-down menu that will allow you to select which brand you'd like to send with your request. It's not a required field, so if you don't have a brand you'd like to submit with the request, no worries!
What Should I Include in My Brand Profile?
Consider including information such as:
- What are your brand's mission and vision?
- Who is your target audience?
- What words would you use to describe your brand's personality?
- What are your brand's history, values, and stories?
- What are some things you'd like your designer to keep in mind when designing for your brand?
How Many Brands Can I Add?
There's no limit, you can add as many brands as you'd like!