The goal of automation is to make your life easier. To get started as quickly as possible, you can use some of the existing Zaps we've created for commonly used Design Pickle integrations.
Below is a list of ready-to-use Zapier templates. With minimal setup, you'll be ready to go with Zapier in no time:
- Submit Design Pickle requests when tags are added to Asana tasks
- Add completed Design Pickle designs in an Asana task
- Add completed Design Pickle designs to your Box folder
- Add completed Design Pickle designs to WordPress media library
- Upload completed Design Pickle designs to Google Drive
- Post completed Design Pickle designs to a Slack channel
- Submit new Google Sheet rows as requests to Design Pickle
- Add completed Design Pickle designs as updated rows in a Google Sheet
How to set up a Zap using one of our templates:
Want to know a "secret"? These templates are also available to you right in your Design Pickle account!
Simply scroll down on your My Profile Settings page to see the list:
When you see one that you'd like to implement in your own workflow, click the "Use this Zap" button. You will be redirected to Zapier to set up the integration through your account.
Pro Tip: log in to your Zapier account beforehand, so the popup window can take you straight to the setup page.
Want additional Zapier support from Design Pickle?
We’ve got you covered.
One of our Project Managers can help you set up your Zaps and automate your workflow with ease!