Our services focus on design work, so we do not provide services related to typing, content creation, or content review/proof-reading.
Text must be provided to your Pickle Designer exactly as how you'd like them to appear in your designs, and must be copy/paste ready (can be digitally copied).
We won't be able to work on requests that have:
- ❌ Handwritten notes attached as a photo image.
- ❌ Flat images, pictures, or photos that contain the text.
- ❌ Files that are flattened, locked, or compiled as images and the text can't be digitally copied, even if they are in PDF/Word format.
- ❌ A request asking to proof-read the content for spelling/grammar/formatting errors.
- ❌ A request asking for ideas, concepts, or a web search of content for your designs.
If the text can't be selected and copied digitally, or if it isn't provided in the right format, it's outside of our scope of service.
Sometimes we make exceptions for one-liners or single sentences (per request), but anything more than that would greatly impact your designer's workflow, and will be deemed out of scope.
Is there a workaround?
For flattened digital text, you could use a free online OCR tool (such as onlineOCR.net) to convert the file into a raw text file. Once it's converted, you can send it over to your designer.
Just be sure to proof read it before sending it over, as conversions aren't always 100% accurate!
If you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to email [email protected] or just hit the chat icon on the bottom-right corner to get in touch with our awesome Customer Success Team!