Design Pickle accepts two payment methods. Credit card and ACH.
Using a bank account is a newly added feature we are proud to have.
To set up an ACH bank payment, you need:
Your Design Pickle admin account.
Your Plaid supported online banking account.
To add your bank account as a payment method:
Log in to the Design Pickle platform and head over to Settings > Company Profile
Scroll down to Billing Information
Under Bank Account, click Add
3. A window will pop-up. Hit continue.
4. Search/Select your bank from the list.
5. Once you've selected your bank account, proceed to log in to your account and choose the bank account you want to connect.
6. Once your account is verified, you should be able to see it on the list. It will be automatically set as the default payment method.
7. If you'd like to edit your bank details, just click the pencil icon beside Bank Account.