Design Pickle accepts two payment methods. When you sign-up, you must provide a credit card. However, you can set up an ACH payment using your bank account immediately afterwards.
To set up an ACH bank payment, you need:
- Your Design Pickle admin account.
- Your Plaid supported online banking account.
To add your bank account as a payment method:
- Log in to the Design Pickle platform and head over to Company Settings.
- Under Billing Information, choose Add Bank Account.
3. A window will pop-up. Hit continue.
4. Search/Select your bank from the list.
5. Once you've selected your bank account, proceed to log in to your account and choose the bank account you want to connect.
6. Once your account is verified, you should be able to see it on the list. It will be automatically set as the default payment method.