So you want to search for assets through Adobe Stock to send to your designer and use for your requests?
Here's a walkthrough on how you can do that.
- Go to the Adobe Stock website.
- Search for any photos and vectors you need.
- On the left hand side, you will see the "Filters" panel
- Under Price, click Standard Content
- Under Usage Rights, click Commercial Use
4. Once you've picked out the photo or vector you want to use, copy the file number as shown below and paste it on your request details.
That's it! Your designer will be able to access the file using the file number you provided in the request details.
If you have further questions about Adobe Stock, you can find the Adobe Stock FAQs answered here and if you have other specific questions, you can always shoot an email to our Customer Success Team at [email protected]