Our team works in DPUs, or Design Processing Units. Think of this as a measurement of creative output.
There’s no firm rule for how many requests we can complete DPU. For some clients – and simple requests – this could be 5 things. For other clients – and more complicated requests – this could be one thing. For the most complicated requests it could even take a few work days to get something back to you.
Now factor in revisions and edits and you’ll see why attempting to guarantee output per DPU is not possible.
We do have some general guidelines for what you may expect from one (or more) DPUs.
One DPU may look like one of the following:
- 3 customized social media graphics or 10 templated social media graphics
- 1 single sided event flyer or 1 double sided real-estate flyer
- 1 Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- 10 plain text tees or 5 typography tees or 3 graphic tees
- 1 product background removal
Two DPUs may look like one of the following:
- 6 customized social media graphics or 20 templated social media graphics
- Four podcast cover graphics
- 2 Variations of a Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- An event flyer with 4 variations
- A background removal with complex shapes
These are just guidelines and not exact estimates! The time to receive a design or edit back will vary depending on the complexity of your request.
This is the curse of creativity! No request is created equal. Each client will find their own individual pace with our service that’s valuable to them and their business.
Thankfully we offer a 100% risk-free guarantee so you’re able to see if our service is valuable without any stress!