A DPU - or Design Processing Unit is our internal unit of measurement of what one designer can do for you per workday.
The below examples are ESTIMATES of what you may get back with one DPU per workday. These are just estimates and your output will vary depending on the complexity of your requests.
One DPU may look like ONE of the following:
- 3 customized social media graphics or 10 templated social media graphics
- 1 single sided event flyer or 1 double sided real-estate flyer
- 1 Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- 10 plain text tees or 5 typography tees or 3 graphic tees
- 1 product background removal
Two DPUs may look like ONE of the following:
- 6 customized social media graphics or 20 templated social media graphics
- Four podcast cover graphics
- 2 Variations of a Google Ad in 8 different sizes
- An event flyer with 4 variations
- A background removal with complex shapes
Need more than this? Simply add more DPUs to your account to double, triple, or heck, even quadruple the amount of design work your designers can do for you per workday.
How do you add more DPUs?
If you're an account administrator, head to your "Company Settings" page.
On that page, click on "Update my Plan/Edit DPUs".
Select how many additional DPUs you'd like and agree to the terms. You should then be receiving that many additional DPUs per workday.
Note: It may take upwards of 1 business day to get a new designer or designers assigned to your additional DPUs.