Yes! Your designer under the Graphic Design Essentials plan can create Presentation Designs for you, but the final output is limited to PDF, JPG, or PNG format (with its accompanying Adobe source file).
If you're subscribed to our Graphic Design Pro plan, you can have your Pro designer deliver your presentation in PPT format. However, your designer will still use our supported Adobe Software to work on your designs.
Watch the video below to learn more about how you can use Design Pickle for your presentation designs:
What can my Pro designer work on?
- Up to 20-25 slides with simple background and straightforward content/text, with minimal graphics.
- Presentation that uses repeating background graphics.
- Background images that can be used as template/master slides.
- Presentations that can be worked on using Adobe and/or doesn’t require Powerpoint as a source/raw file.
What kind of presentations can I request from my designer?
- Pitch Deck
- Brand guidelines
- Business Proposal
- Course Deck
- Sales Deck
- Report Deck Sales/Financial/Annual
- Product Introduction
I have my own presentation files. Can my Pro designer update them using our new brand guidelines?
- Of course, but your designer uses Adobe in creating presentations. We can always export them to PDF and PPT.
Why can’t my designer just work on Powerpoint?
- All our designers use Adobe products when working with all creative projects. Creating presentations in Adobe allows your designer to come up with more sleek and modern background graphics and visual assets. Should you need to have your presentation revised and if there are blank template slides that you’ll need, we can always create them for you.
What about animations/slide or transition effects - can my designer create a presentation with animations and effects?
- No, our designers won't be able to create animation, slide, or transition effects for your presentations.
- Since our designers are using Adobe products to create visual slides for your presentation and converting it to PPT format, slide transitions and animations would not be included.
If you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to email [email protected] or just hit the chat icon on the bottom-right corner to get in touch with our awesome Customer Success Team!