We can do Logo Edits in the regular Graphic Design Plan and Pro Graphic Design Plan Scope Of Service - but first, let's define what a Logo Edit is.
Logo Edits are minor changes to your existing Logo.
(Having an existing logo and the source file (as a layered PSD or AI file) is strongly recommended.)
Logo Edits include:
- Changing the text/colors of your logo
- Changing the font used
- Changing the orientation of your logo
- Re-creating your logo design to a higher resolution (depends on complexity)
Disclaimer: Design Pickle assumes you have the ownership of any designs sent to our designers
Logo Edits DO NOT include:
- A logo refresh, redesign, or update, of an existing logo/branding into a new design
- Different design options for a new logo
- Customized Fonts
- Creating a completely new logo
Logo Edits are the only kind of Logo work that is covered under the regular Graphic Design Plan. If getting new logos designed is an ongoing need, getting a Pro Plan or Custom Illustration subscription is the way to go!
If you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to email [email protected] or just hit the chat icon on the bottom-right corner to get in touch with our awesome Customer Success Team!