What is Pro?
Design Pickle Pro allows you access to your designer during your business hours.
As a Pro user, you'll be able to communicate in real-time with your designer about your requests, enjoy a larger scope of service, and have higher design throughput due to a lower designer-client ratio.
Only the top, most experienced designers at Design Pickle are selected for Pro work. And of course, you'll always get the same world-class service and support you're used to with Design Pickle.
How Is Pro Different From the Graphic Design Essentials Plan?
Your Pro designer works during your business hours.
Your designer will be online and completing your requests from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Eastern Standard Time, or Australian Time with an hour break for lunch, Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays) rather than our typical overnight hours. You'll be able to select your preferred time zone upon sign up.
Because your designer will be working during business hours, you'll also be able to communicate with them directly via a separate Slack channel specifically for Pro clients. Pro users will be invited to the Slack channel via email upon becoming a Pro customer.
You may invite up to three other users from your team to this channel.
Additionally, with the Pro plan, your scope of design is increased. With a Pro plan you can also request:
- Simple GIF animations
- Light website or landing page design (we do not code; we just provide the design files)
- Original branding and non-trademarkable logos with a clear concept or direction
- More advanced infographics
- PowerPoint presentations
Although Pro's turnaround time is fast, the number of requests delivered each business day will differ based on the complexity or weight of each request sent.
How Much Is the Pro Plan?
Design Pickle Pro is $995/month. You can also stack additional Pro subscriptions upon or after signing up.
What Is The Cutoff Time for Pro Requests?
To have your requests worked on that business day, requests and queue reprioritizations must be submitted at least two hours before the end of the shift.
Since Pro has four different time zone options, there are different cutoff times depending on what time zone your designer works in.
- For clients on Pacific time, the submission period ends at 6 p.m. Pacific Time, so the cutoff time is 4 p.m. Pacific Time.
- For clients on Eastern time, the submission period ends at 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, so the cutoff time is 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
- For clients on Australian time, the submission period ends at 6 p.m. Australian Standard Time, so the cutoff time is 4 p.m. Australian Standard Time.
- For clients on UK time, the submission period ends at 6 p.m. British Standard Time, so the cutoff time is 4 p.m. British Standard Time.
How Do I Sign Up for Pro?
If you would like to sign up for Pro service, head here to learn more!