What is Pro?
Design Pickle Pro is one of our plan that lets you access your designer during your business hours.
As a Pro user, you'll be able to communicate in real time with your designer about your requests, enjoy a larger scope of service, as well as have higher design throughput due to a lower designer-client ratio.
Only the top, most experienced designers at Design Pickle are selected for Pro work. And of course, you'll always get the same world-class service and support you're used to with Design Pickle.
How is Pro different from the standard Design Pickle plan?
Your Pro designer works in your business hours.
Your designer will be online and completing your requests from 9AM to 6PM Mountain Standard Time, Eastern Standard Time or Australian Time with an hour break for lunch, Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays) rather than our typical overnight hours. You'll be able to select your preferred timezone upon signup.
Because your designer will be working during business hours, you'll also be able to communicate with them directly via a separate Slack channel we have set up specifically for Pro clients. Pro users will be invited to the Slack channel via email upon becoming a Pro customer.
You may invite up to 5 other users from your team to this channel.
Additionally with the Pro plan your scope of design is increased. With a PRO plan you can also request:
- 2-3 second GIF animations
- Light website or landing page design (we do not code, just provide the design files)
- Original branding and non-trademarkable logos with a clear concept or direction
- More advanced Infographics
- Powerpoint presentations
Although Pro's turnaround time is fast, the number of request delivered each business day will differ on the complexity or weight of per request sent.
How much is the Pro plan?
Design Pickle Pro is $995/month. You can also add additional Pro DPUs upon or after signup.
When is the cutoff time for Pro requests?
To have your requests worked on that business day, requests and queue reprioritizations must be submitted at least two hours before the end of the shift.
Since Pro has two different timezones options, there are differing cutoff times depending on what timezones your designer works in.
- For clients on Pacific time, the submission period ends at 6PM Mountain Standard Time, so cutoff time is 4PM Mountain Standard Time.
- For clients on Eastern time, the submission period ends at 6PM Eastern Standard Time, so cutoff time is 4PM Eastern Standard Time.
- For clients on Australian time, the submission period ends at 6PM Australian Standard Time, so cutoff time is 4PM Australian Standard Time.
How do I sign up for Pro?
If you would like to sign up for Pro service, head over here to know more!